Feels like it’s 2016 still. Well, that’s what some of my paperwork still says. Are some of you still writing 2016 on your paper work? It’s not 02-20-2016? Gonna need some white out.
Every year, I like to highlight the top 10 posts from the previous year. These are posts that got a lot of views, meant something to the readers, or meant something to me. Here is the list for last year.
Top 10 Posts from 2016
- No, no, no… Enchilada Good!
- Arm Feathers
- Monday Posts
- Nature Inside
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone
- How a 2-Year-Old Eats PB&J’s
- Hit and Runs… The Good Kind
- Tooth Brushing with Minions
- Tips for Writing Observations
- The Visiting Home Team
If you read them and find that they mean something to you, feel free to like. Don’t worry if you’re late to the “like” party. No one will notice 🙂